Imagine New Horizons....
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with a passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
With a broad portfolio of technical and business applications, ENOVIA enables stakeholders across the enterprise to contribute to sustainable innovation.
Are you passionate about delivering World Class Cloud & Service based Web applications?
ENOVIA has an immediate opening in Waltham, MA for a highly skilled Machine Learning Engineer
What will your role be?
- Application Software Developer joining ENOVIA’s Enterprise Planning Group
- Build business applications that are used by fortune 500 companies
- The area of responsibility includes designing and implementing key functionalities in the application leveraging analytics, intelligence & Machine Learning.
- This opportunity provides a holistic experience in application development providing exposure to Data Analytics, Web & Mobile UX, Service based architecture on Cloud, Web service APIs, Data models, and DevOps.
Your Challenges Ahead
- Analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data and generate data insights
- Responsible for Data visualization, Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Recommender Systems
- Conduct in-depth and rigorous analysis and develop methodology and machine learning models to add new product capabilities that solve customer problems
- Build, prototype, and validate scalable solutions end to end (APIs, backend, frontend, ETL) for converting data to insights
- Promote and enable the adoption of technical advances in Data Science
- Drive projects to completion independently
- Work with cross-functional teams to generate Data Science-based solutions that meet the companies emerging standards
Your key success factors:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- MS or Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline: statistics, computer science, informatics, etc.
- Proficient with data platform architecture, design, data dictionaries, multi-dimensional models, and structures for data science
- Familiarity with data platform architecture, data lake, ETL development, data dictionaries, metadata management, and data quality
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization platforms
- Independent self-starter with time management and prioritization skills in a dynamic environment
- Strong team player with the ability to successfully collaborate remotely with geographically distributed teams
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.