Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine New Horizons...
You will be part of world's best innovation company - Dassault Systèmes; its Global Services Delivery Center, dedicated to offering highly scalable best-in-class quality services to Dassault Systèmes' end customers and partners in order to accelerate, ease and ensure the adoption and deployment of Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform. #DSGS
Do you enjoy challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
What will your job be?
You will be part of a team that is responsible to develop world class learning content libraries that enables customers & partners for adopting 3DEXPERIENCE platform and Dassault Systems solutions for their business. You will enable customers & users to gain up-to-date knowledge on cutting-edge Dassault Systemes technologies in their context. You will develop high quality learning content and eLearning training material to help learners to learn & adapt the DS solutions in an industrial way and to be ready to perform their jobs in their organizations. The learning content developed by you will be very much useful for DS internal people to know & understand the DS products & solutions.
You will be provided all support including training, mentoring and knowledge needed to become a top performing learning content developer.
To build world-class Learning Experiences on Dassault Systemes Solutions.
Develop Online/eLearning Courses and Certification Exams
Your key success factors
• Mechanical/Automobile/Production/Industrial Engineering background
• 1 to 3 years' experience in Mechanical Engg domain, CATIA V5/3DEXPERIENCE CATIA, Use of PLM
• Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical/logical skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of CAD, PLM
• Flair for content writing & development, documentations/presentations, instructional designing
• Working knowledge on PPT, WORD, CAMTASIA
• Experience on DS products & solutions will be plus - CATIA/3DEXPERIENCE
• Knowledge & Expertise in designing industrial parts & products
• Working experience of mechanical design & modelling using CATIA . Good knowledge of PLM.
• Development of content, presentations, eLearning, hands-on, use of authoring tools. Demonstrate the concepts and exercises in the training content
• Zest for learning, quick learner
• Effective communication & proficiency in English
• Collaboration, good team player
• Self-starter, Pro-active, Detail-oriented
• Passion for quality
• Customer service oriented
Being a learning content developer makes you master of multiple topics. You will always be learning various products & solutions. This gives you opportunity to interact with subject matter experts (SMEs) across the organization. By interacting with industry SMEs, you gain deeper insight on how DS products are used. Using these examples and use cases in subsequent training material will further enrich your content.
Moreover being in this team you will have flexibility to ramp up on other topics of your interest. This will make you multi-skilled sought after expert learning content developer.
Join Dassault Systèmes, The 3DEXPERIENCE Company Everything becomes possible with Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Serving 230,000 customers in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. Get on board a leading and fast-growing company of 20,000 talented professionals.