Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons...
DELMIA, powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of value networks to collaborate, model, optimize and perform.
Operational excellence requires harmony across the value network. DELMIA provides solutions to leverage the virtual world of modeling and simulation with the real world of operations to provide a complete solution to value network stakeholders, from suppliers, to manufacturers, to logistics and transportation providers, to service operators and workforces.
The DELMIA Learning & Certification team’s mission is to deliver education that connects all corporate and Industry frameworks to our brand for the 3DS organizations we serve. The team’s distinctive competence is the ability to Inform and Educate.
The team creates learning content and sales effectiveness resources for the full DELMIA portfolio of products, serving a vast array of audiences, including:
• Direct channel enterprise sellers
• Indirect channel partner groups
• Online sales organization
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE!
What will your role be?
The primary focus of DELMIA Learning & Certification is to empower the DELMIA ecosystem with process-centric, industry- and brand-relevant, scalable training and certification programs aligned with corporate and market standards to drive sustainable innovation.
In this role, one must be able to assess needs, develop audience personas, relate Learning Experience expertise to a portfolio of products, design and deliver content for sales success.
Successful candidates will have excellent conceptualization, visualization and writing skills in addition to being creative problem solvers. Tech savviness is critical:
• understand the DELMIA portfolio of products;
• develop / demonstrate proficiency in tech tools like an LMS, eLearning development software, video recording and editing tools, etc.
Learning Experience Design / Instructional Design
• Create elegant and efficient solutions through a mix of creative, conceptual, intellectual and analytical design elements
• Apply a Human Centered design approach to ensure the learner’s goals and motivation are incorporated
o Ensures learning is goal-oriented by establishing goals and reinforcing them to demonstrate progress
• Master Theory elements: Learning, Psychology, Design and Progress (goal attainment)
• Apply Learning Concepts to other work (sales effectiveness resources, webinars, events, etc.)
• Master the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform usage and value thru Industry Solution and Industry Processes
• Articulate the overall 3DEXPERIENCE Platform value
• Understand how the DELMIA products address the needs of business and Industry
• Align contributions to known 3DS execution frameworks like Value Engagement, LEVERAGE and DE Target Initiatives
Additionally, DELMIA Learning Experts are expected to:
• Be able to learn / understand our business and technology and effectively communicate it to non-technical audiences
• Be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and produce high quality output
• Be able to navigate complex matrix organizations smoothly and effectively
• Be able to build strong working relationships across cultures
• Collaborate with SMEs teams to produce high quality, accurate and consistent learning content
• Manage the on-time delivery of all DELMIA Certification and eLearning programs
• Collaborate with the team Ops/Project Manager to manage Data Analytics for Certification and eLearning programs
• Collect data from all events, audiences
• Contribute to / use dashboards and collaboration communities
• Analyze data and make recommendations for improvements
• Instantiate improvements to process, program, etc.
• Provide clear, concise information to others via all formats; in a way that ensures ease of consumption
• Listen actively to ensure full understanding
• Ask questions to clarify ambiguity
• Demonstrate an understanding of another’s perspectives and needs and help others consider different perspectives
• Diplomatically handle stakeholders with differing or competing points of view to build consensus
• Use Storytelling techniques to engage others in connecting the dots to understand both the big picture and tactical details
• Influence and persuade others
• Use cultural sensitivity and social awareness to be successful interpersonally
• Gather critical information and evaluate what can be used for success
• Transfer knowledge and best practices from one situation to another
• Analyze data with a keen sense for what is most useful
• Access the impacts of R&D/product changes to existing content and/or courseware
• Feel confident in my decisions based on the evaluation of available information
• Delineate a clear set of best practices through evidence and widely available information
• Serve as the SME for Geos (within my area of DELMIA technical and Industry Process expertise)
• Apply creative problem-solving to address business needs and issues
• Analyze Industry-specific business challenges and offer / identify solutions based on best practice or research
• Guide and/or develop others to diagnose needs, identify and develop solutions within their Geos (replication)
• Establish credibility in all interactions
• Develop engaging relationships with all stakeholders across the organization through trust, teamwork and direct communication
• Demonstrate the ability to build a network of contacts at all levels, across all cultures / Geos and functional groups
• Champion the view that organizational effectiveness benefits all
• Influence the business through leveraging critical business relationships
Your key success factors:
• Degree / Master’s Degree / MBA in Learning & Development preferred or any related Degree with Organizational Development or Organizational Psychology that comes with 1 to 2 years related working experience.
• Learning and development experience in a high tech international environment and/or expert in a specific domain with strong pedagogical skills will be advantage
• Technical knowledge of Learning Management systems and eLearning tools Experience in coordinating Trainings Education & development experience Instructional design, Adult Learning Theory, Coaching
• Authoring tools (e.g. Moodle, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate)
• Familiar with Design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Content creation tools (e.g. MS Office suite, video creation, graphic editing)
• HR Methods, Process & Tools Project Management
• Opportunity, to work for the second biggest software company in Europe
• Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience
• Multinational work environment
• Internal and external trainings, participation in conferences
• Private health care with dental, life Insurance and additional benefits (Multisport, a parking spot, integration events, flexible working hours, PPE – Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
DELMIA helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of global operations to re-imagine business for achieving sustainable excellence and delivering orchestration across value networks.