Imagine New Horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
No Magic, Inc. is a subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes founded more than 20 years ago with teams in Plano, Texas, and Kaunas, Lithuania. The company develops one of the most popular systems engineering and enterprise architecture solutions on the market: Cameo Systems Modeler, Cameo Enterprise Architecture, and Teamwork Cloud, our collaborative modeling environment (see https://www.3ds.com/products-services/catia/products/no-magic/solutions/)
What will your role be?
- We are searching for a Java Developer who is adept at the development of Java and Cloud Server
- This position will provide the opportunity to work with other experienced members in a large software engineering organization
The Challenges Ahead
- Develop Teamwork Cloud server
- Be a part of a highly skilled team where quality is key
- Develop and validate new functionality to our products that not only have global recognition but also can change the world literally
- Regularly assess metrics and customers feedbacks to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvement
- Implement automated tests
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team
- Keep up with the latest technological developments, look ahead for future products
Your Key Success Factors?
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3-4 years of professional experience with Core Java
- Proficiency with Java 8/11
- Experience with Java SE/EE components
- Experience with Cloud environment
- Solid understanding of GIT
- Strong hands-on experience in RESTful APIs design
- Experience with Jenkins/TeamCity, JIRA
Nice to Have:
Cassandra, Akka, Maven, IntelliJ
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.