Imagine New Horizons…
Dassault Systèmes is recruiting a IT Sourcing Manager for its North American Purchasing Department, which covers multiple business units across the US, Canada, and Latin America.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
The IT Sourcing Manager - Americas will report to the IT Sourcing Director, Americas based in Waltham, MA and will work closely with the Local and Global Purchasing Teams based in Waltham, New York, and France. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to defining and implementing purchasing strategy in North America.
Your Challenges Ahead
- Assist in the management of $165M in annual spend across NAM
- Drive cost optimization and risk management through competitive bids and direct negotiations
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze supplier marketplace and gather requirements to meet objectives
- Prepare, negotiate and implement contracts in conjunction with corporate attorneys
- Manage Supplier Relationship Management within assigned Categories
- Support 3DS Sustainability Goals by implementing strategies with IT Suppliers
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum
- 4+ years of IT sourcing experience in areas such as Software, Hardware, Networking, Audiovisual, Datacenter, and Telecommunications
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating complex Software agreements
- Experience and competence in using integrated ERP software, PeopleSoft a plus
- A strong knowledge of purchasing policies, procedures and practices including driving compliance with business stakeholders
- Well versed in contract terminology and use of standard purchasing terms and conditions
- Strong ability to multi-task, leading several projects at one time
- Experience in working within a multi-cultural environment and/or non US based company
- Creative and strategic thinker possessing strong problem solving skills
- Must be proactive, exhibit continuous improvement mindset, and an ability to affect change
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.