Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Dassault Systèmes Americas is seeking a strong self-motivated, Technical IT Support & Services Specialist to join our Americas IT organization. This is a full-time position based in the Paso Robles California office.
As Americas IT Services & Support Specialist, you will be working on local and regional projects, actively managing local IT infrastructure & end-user environments, providing IT services and support to business users, ensuring Dassault Systèmes field offices in the Americas are aligned with corporate standards. In addition, you will assist with integration of newly acquired companies.
The challenges ahead…
- Manage and support end-user devices (laptops, desktops, tablets) and local environment (printers, unified communication, audiovisual) while complying with corporate standards
- Manage regional and/or local IT projects, technical reviews, evaluate new technologies, make recommendations
- Provision new hardware and software, troubleshoot and provide prescribed solutions for all DS offices in Americas
- Support IT operations using Dassault Systèmes support tool. Follow, maintain DS set support KPIs (Approval workflows, resolution time & user satisfaction)
- Provide timely & quality L1/L2 onsite and remote (over the phone) support in keeping with Dassault Systèmes support KPIs
- Isolate, troubleshoot issues professionally, focusing on user satisfaction
- Install and support DS internal and third party applications
- Lead and manage local and regional projects
- Meet project deliverables as requested by supervisor and/or project stakeholders
- Engage with technically strong project team members to address complex OS or application issues
- Document procedures to ensure business continuity
Your Key Success Factor?
- HS Diploma and Tech School Certification or equivalent years of technical experience
- Minimum 2+ years of IT experience or 2 years in a similar role, preferably in a multi-national firm
- A customer support mind-set and ability to work with senior level business leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and experience in supporting critical business environments
- Team-player, self-motivated, able to execute tasks independently and professionally supporting critical business environments
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems, Windows 10
- Project management experience
- Good understanding of Active Directory, SCCM, Antivirus, and Security
- Good analytical, troubleshooting skills to solve complex IT problems
- Ability to do some hands-on work on servers and network infrastructure
- Strong communication and writing skills to document new or existing processes
- Willingness to travel to other Dassault Systèmes offices as needed (Approximately 5%)
- English & relevant local language skills if applicable
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
“Compensation for the role will be commensurate with experience. The total expected compensation range will be between $45,000-$55,000, representing the base salary (or annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and target bonus”.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 10 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.