Imagine New Horizons
Be at the forefront of innovation! Serving customers of all sizes, in all industries from high-tech and life sciences to construction and transportation, we help businesses and people around the world create products and services in a novel, sustainable way.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What your role will be?
The DS SolidWorks Technical Support CAD team in Waltham provides support to our worldwide resellers.
A team of several Mechanical and Electrical engineers support all the software within the SolidWorks family (SolidWorks CAD, SolidWorks CAM, Visualize etc..) applying advanced troubleshooting techniques to identify the nature of the issues reported by our customer and solve them.
The Challenges ahead
- Be trained in the use of our Customers Relationship Management (CRM) system and various databases
- Work on specific projects for the worldwide technical support team
- Study and receive at least the CSWP (Certified SolidWorks Professional) certification
- Help organizing and running all the training activities prepared to teach our resellers advanced troubleshooting techniques and to introduce them to new software put on the market by DS Solidworks
Your key success factors
- Basic understanding of a CAD software/basic experience in the use of SolidWorks
- Technical writing skills
- Technical aptitude for problem solving
- Technical aptitude for testing and identify issues within a software and enter a comment
Requirements for the role
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Effective Communication
- Time and Priority Management
- Soft skills (empathy, ability to manage emotions)
- Customer Focus
- Motivations/Interests relevant for the CAD industry(Examples = rigorous, autonomous, interpersonal skills, motivation…
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.