Imagine New Horizons…
As a SOLIDWORKS Product Definition (PD) intern, you will work closely with the Team to define the road map for new and upcoming SOLIDWORKS projects.
This is a paid internship with flexible hours to accommodate your school schedule. The internship will begin in September 2023 and will extend into early May 2024.
You will be working in Dassault Systèmes’ North American Headquarters at 175 Wyman Street, Waltham, Massachusetts on a hybrid schedule..
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
Project specifics will vary throughout the year, but will include areas, like: Core SOLIDWORKS functionality in SOLIDWORKS Desktop and SOLIDWORKS 3DEXPERIENCE Connected, 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Applications, Simulation, Visualize, Electrical Design, etc.
You will participate in organizing and planning 3DEXPERIENCE World, the company's annual, international conference.
Your key success factors
- A rising Senior Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program or a Graduate student pursuing a Master’s, degree in Mechanical, Plastics or Electrical Engineering for the duration of the internship
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 /4.0 scale
- Works onsite in the Waltham office- hybrid schedule
- Well-developed skills in MS Office--Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with the design of electro-mechanical systems (for Electrical Engineering candidates) and/or CAD/Finite Element Analysis (for Mechanical Engineering candidates) desired.
- Possesses polished interpersonal skills, strong self-motivation and maturity
- Highly organized and precise
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.