Imagine New Horizons
Be at the forefront of innovation! Serving customers of all sizes, in all industries from high-tech, life sciences, construction and transportation, we help businesses and people around the world create products and services in a novel, sustainable way.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What your role will be?
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will assist with the development and validation of product features for our enterprise level Process Production Operations and Data Analysis applications. You will be a part of the existing Agile Development Team.
This is a paid, six month internship based in the Dassault Systemes Americas’ office located on 310 Interlocken Parkway, Broomfield, CO
Activities include, but are not limited to working within the Development Team in:
- Participating in Agile Software Development processes with the team
- Developing new features based on product owner’s specifications
- Participating in code reviews
- Developing unit tests and automated tests to support quality efforts
The Challenges ahead
You will learn to work in a very fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks and assignments.
You will contribute to the development of exciting new enterprise software utilizing modern web frameworks and visualization tools. This may include projects like:
- Working on an updated statistics library for our existing product
- Working on improvements to the current product to make a better customer experience
- Working on new concepts for our next generation product
Your Key Success Factors
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics or equivalent for the duration of the internship
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented design and programming languages; Java or Groovy
- Proficiency in Web based development; familiarity with JSON, Angular, and RESTful web services
- Experience with team development environments, source code control, testing strategies
- Highly desired: interest in Life Sciences, statistics
- Ability to work within a collaborative team structure
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work onsite for the duration of the internship
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.