Imagine New Horizons…
As an Intern in the DraftSight Product Introduction Team, you will gain exposure and assist with a wide array of activities and initiatives from generating awareness and training material for the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
This is a paid internship/co-op spanning from May to August 2022 and is based in the Dassault Systemes Americas Headquarters’ office located on 175 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
As an Intern, you will assist in creating content for 3DEXPERIENCE platform while working closely with the Senior Manager in North America. You will focus on creating staged material for recording, original screen recording for both marketing and training purposes.
Your Challenges ahead
- You will learn to work in a very fast paced environment, handling multiple tasks and assignments.
- Interacting with internal stakeholders to identify content that needs to be created
- Finish assigned tasks in a timely manner
Key Success Factors
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Marketing, Communication or similar area of study for the duration of the internship
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (preferably the latest version)
- Possesses strong communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Exhibits proficiency the Microsoft Office Suite, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge in working with video editing tool such as Camtasia
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Possesses both strong organizational skills and detail orientation
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.