Imagine New Horizons…
Are you looking for a future in Digital Marketing or Web publishing? As an intern within the worldwide Digital Marketing team of Dassault Systemes, you will gain exposure and assist with a variety of activities and initiatives related to corporate web development projects. This is a paid internship spanning at least for 6 months, starting as soon as January 2023. The job is based out of Dassault Systemes Americas’ regional office, located on 10715 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte, NC 28269.
What will your role be?
As an Intern, you will assist in creating and maintaining the corporate website, working closely with the Web Publisher/Content Manager in North America. Tasks include but not limited to the following:
- Assist in the development of web architecture and web content guideline
- Interface with multiple stakeholders to gather and review content, while also collecting feedback for improvement.
- Assist in web page creation in Drupal content management system
- Assist in ensuring content consistency and web user experience
- Assist in SEO (search engine optimization) and other web improvement tactics
Key Success Factors
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program with a focus on business, engineering or information technology.
- Able to work a hybrid schedule onsite in the Charlotte office
- Possesses strong enthusiasm and drive
- Demonstrates the ability to work efficiently alone or as a member of a team
- Familiarity with a content management system such as Wordpress, Drupal, Typo3, as well as web development, web design, SEO, or web Analytics concepts.
- Good communication skills
Your Challenges ahead
- Working n a fast paced environment, handling multiple tasks and assignments
- Interacting with internal stakeholders around the world in various time zones
- Finish assigned tasks in a timely manner
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.