Imagine New Horizons
Be at the forefront of innovation! Serving customers of all sizes, in all industries from high-tech and life sciences to construction and transportation, we help businesses and people around the world create products and services in a novel, sustainable way.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
ENOVIA, a Dassault Systèmes brand, provides leading enterprise collaboration applications for many industries promoting innovation and operational excellence with a variety of product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions. From Aerospace and Defense customers to the Life Science based industries, our solutions manage mission-critical data.
What your role will be?
We are seeking a talented Software Engineer to join ENOVIA's R&D group in Waltham, MA in charge of the Supply Network application domain, delivering a new Supplier Referential in Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
The Internship mission will bring you to interact with the local US team, engineers in France and in India, all under the lead of your Internship Tutor located in our Waltham Campus.
As a Software Development Intern with the ENOVIA Supply Network R&D team, you will be doing research into the area of ERP integration. Your goal will be to advance the topic and imagine a design that could integrate a 3rd party ERP to our cloud-based service, Supply Network, which manages a network of suppliers of a company.
The Challenges ahead
Specifically the R&D Intern may perform the following:
- Providing technical evaluations and assessments
- Developing Prototype Software
- Visualizing and documenting potential solutions
- Investigating the iPaaS solution to use in collaboration with our ENOVIA Brand Architect.
- Capture the different flows (event & data) that will happen between the 2 systems in collaboration with the Supply Network R&D team
- Identify the list of Web Services required on both sides to support the identified use cases
- Install and configure the iPaaS component
- Run some events, such as live demos or recordings, to showcase the desired interactions.
Your Key Success Factors
- Some first-hand experience (through school project) of Software development or architecture of modern web applications
- Server and Databases interactions: My SQL, Oracle, SQL Service, SAP ERP
- Familiarity with the RDF data model
- Understanding ERP systems
- Working with cloud-based software
- Integrating 3rd party APIs
- Knowledge around Cloud SaaS solutions architecture a real plus
What else are we looking for?
- Actively enrolled in a program at a college or university for the duration of the internship
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0
- Ability to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work onsite for the duration of the internship in our Waltham, MA office
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.