Imagine New Horizons.
As an intern within the SIMULIA R&D Cloud Team, you contribute to delivering best-in-class simulation applications and technologies for simulating Product, Nature and Life in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and on the Cloud. You will have the opportunity to experience the full software development lifecycle , while remaining focused upon a certain aspect of this cycle to gain in-depth knowledge.
This is a paid 6 month internship with a flexible start early in 2022. The work location is flexible and a work schedule can be developed to balance both your internship and your academic schedule. This position is based at the Dassault Systemes Simulia Corp.’s office located at 1301 Atwood Ave, Johnston, RI
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- Applying knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Developing scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Designing the software system, describing the specifications in technical terms
- Coding, compiling and running unit tests according to Implement processes
- Keeping abreast of the latest technological developments, understanding the requirements of our development partners, knowing about competing products, looking ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc
- Creating and supporting a productive and innovative team. This includes working with peers, managers, and teams.
Learning and working in a very fast paced environment, handling multiple tasks and assignments.
Learning Web application development and Cloud Infrastructure. Developing expertise in service technologies specific to Grid.
Your Key Success Factors
- Actively engaged in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related disciplines
- Possesses hands- on experience with cloud infrastructure ,AWS, Azure or others
- Possesses experience with linear coding and use language features when necessary (e.g., data structures, branching, function-calls, and conditionals).
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.