Imagine New Horizons.
As a world Leader in 3D Design & Engineering Software, Dassault Systèmes provides PLM & 3D Modeling Software, Simulation Apps and Industry Solutions.
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic 3D simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.
As a member of the Software Quality Engineering Team, you will work on a variety of software operations and quality tasks and gain valuable hands-on exposure to our state-of-the-art 3D multi-physics simulation solutions.
This is a paid six--month internship based in the Dassault Systemes SIMULIA Corp. Headquarters located on 1301 Atwood Ave, in Johnston, RI.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
- Developing, modifying and executing test plans
- Finding defects early in the software development process
- Developing an understanding of, and conduct tests in, a variety of simulation execution environments including our rapidly growing HPC Cloud configuration
- Actively contribute to our overall software product development and releases
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks and assignments
- Actively participating in test and quality status problem reporting and solving discussions with other engineers, mentors and management
- Contributing to the development of new software products gain exposure to a variety of technologies
- Working on individual tasks with a local team while developing a greater understanding of working in a large global organization
- Developing and using good engineering judgement
Your Key Success Factors
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Engineering.
- Passionate and driven
- Possesses excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.