Imagine New Horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future.
Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS!
What Will Your Role Be?
Reporting to the International Mobility Director, the International Mobility Manager will manage Dassault Systemes’ mobility tax programs as a point of contact, and manage day to day international assignment activities inclusive of relocations and immigration. The International Mobility Manager will partner with HR colleagues and business teams to understand their needs and define a strategy to accomplish their mobility needs while ensuring compliance with local regulations.
Your Challenges Ahead
Serve as an advisor to businesses, employees, HR and other departments regarding home and host tax, payroll, social security implications/issues and pricing for bids and proposals.
- Supervise day-to-day international mobility tax operations and coordination inclusive of but not limited to - Tax Briefing notes, Tax Equalization, Hypothetical Tax Reconciliation, Global Compensation Collection, Shadow payroll, Long-Term Incentive, Social Security, Profit Sharing, etc.
- Grow and manage the International mobility tax program, including overall relationship with the global tax vendor to include matters around mobile employee’s international assignment, business travel, commuter and hybrid/remote working activities.
- Stay up to date with International mobility tax matters with the ability to educate, influence and partner with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for all International Mobility Tax Guidelines, as well as oversight of governance and exception management.
- Oversee full international assignment experience (initiations, international assignment agreements, partnership with stakeholders, escalations).
- Oversight of all International Mobility Tax processes related to billing, including cross charges, and accruals.
- Resolve complex problems which require subjective judgment as well as decision making in collaboration with the International Mobility and other experts within the company.
- Lead and develop projects with large involvements and global impact in collaboration with the International Mobility team.
Your Key Success Factors
- B.S. level degree, or equivalent, in related field preferred.
- 5 – 10 years of directly related and applicable experience.
- Considerable knowledge of managing multi-national international assignee populations.
- Knowledge in end-to-end cross border relocation and Global Immigration.
- Strong vendor management experience with project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization including Global partners and executives.
- Subject matter expertise in all International mobility tax matters with the ability to educate, influence and advise key stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in a global HR environment and international mobility.
- Agility and adaptability to see around corners and manage to tight timelines.
- Self-starter who can work independently and handle multiple deliverables and ambiguity in a large, global organization.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.