Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building a more sustainable world for the future generations. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
Responsible for our Internal Communications activities in North America, working closely with the Dassault Systèmes’ corporate Internal Communications team, you will define and implement the Internal Communications strategy and action plan to enhance a a shared vision and understanding of Dassault Systèmes strategy and business priorities among the employees of our NAM teams.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Build, deploy and manage the Internal Communications plan to support NAM business priorities and 3DS corporate communications strategy.
- Ensure alignment of NAM Executive Management messaging and effective communication through the internal communications program & coordinate activities (news on the internal communications, internal events and conferences, specific assets such as videos featuring our customers or employees’ testimonies, digital screens communications, …)
- Support local specific needs, partnering closely with the HR teams and other organizations depending on the projects.
- Ensure promotion of Dassault Systèmes’ corporate internal events and major initiatives (CEO’s townhall sessions, innovation or sustainability challenges, internal worldwide event)
- Highlight the major news and success stories from Dassault Systèmes in North America
- Develop the links between internal and external communication to ensure messaging/activities are aligned.
- Support the sustainability and D&I commitment of the company through local dedicated actions.
Your Key Success Factors:
- Strong communication background (preferably in fast moving environment). Must have experience in c-level interactions
- Experience with communicating and collaborating with globally distributed teams.
- A demonstrated passion for the audience experience, design, written and rich media communications, and knowledge of how to leverage each to achieve communication goals.
- Strong interest for new technologies and at ease in an engineering environment.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.