Imagine New Horizons...
As an Operations Intern within the American Customer Success Team, you will gain exposure and assist with a wide array of activities and initiatives designed to improve support efficiency within the Dassault Systemes North American Customer Success team.
This is a paid, six month internship/co-op, with a flexible start date based Dassault Systemes Americas Headquarters’ office located at 175 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
Your activities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working with Operations team to assess big data and program utilities
- Assisting in building utilities to optimize teams’ ability to consume data and reports
- Contributing on activities to optimize day to day operations
- Managing SharePoint, public web pages, and data stores
- Assisting in awarding and defining electronic badges for employees
The Challenges ahead
- Build video and multi-media campaigns to educate internal personnel, partners, and customers of key operations and best practices.
- Work in a very fast paced environment, handling multiple tasks and assignments
- Contribute to strategies and action plans designed to enhance the efficiency of the support organization
Your key success factors
- Actively enrolled in a Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, or Engineering Bachelor, Master, or PhD program for the duration of the internship
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0
- Work onsite in the Dassault Systèmes Waltham office
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Access or SQL
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Possesses new technology curiosity and a history of self-technical education
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.