Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
As a Partner Sales Manager, you will sell enterprise level software that addresses complex business problems in a transformational way.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Execute the indirect sales strategy of assigned Partner(s) in assigned territory.
- Collaborate with territory TSM’s to Provide VAR’s with monthly reports detailing outstanding Oracle opportunities.
- Responsible for tracking sales trends and revenue data.
- Accountable for defining customer engagement through Partner Engagement or Joint Engagement to ensure customer success.
- Contribute with the Partner Capacity Manager to the transformation to achieve the Mid-Term Growth Plan,
- Ensure trusted relationships with Partners.
- Develop & executive with Market Developer target process sourcing plan (provisioning and operation).
Your Key Success Factors:
- Prior Sales experience either Inside and/or Outside Sales (preferably Channel Sales)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills- (phone, written, working knowledge of French language a plus)
- Knowledge of DS/SOLIDWORKS internal Sales Processes (Sandler experience preferred).
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of, and the ability to learn Siebel Call Center, Siebel Analytics (Oracle), Hoovers and web navigation in-depth, and simultaneously, to support Area sales and VARs on the go.
- Ability to seek out specialized SW resources and connect those resources with customers and VARs as needed.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.