Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes’ NAM Services team enables clients to maximize their experience with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platforms. As a member of Dassault Systemes Industry Services, your mission is to contribute to customer success when deploying Dassault Systemes’ Quintiq solutions. Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let us design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
We are currently hiring for an Infrastructure Consultant in your day to day you will be responsible for supporting and defining the technical requirements for Quintiq implementation projects. Ensure that the client’s IT environment fulfills the technical requirements, involved in the deployment and defining access to the application. This position is a Hybrid role and open to all U.S. Dassault Offices
The challenges ahead
- Validate technical prerequisites (software/hardware) in the customer environment and compliancy with Dassault Systemes’ solutions.
- Deploy Dassault Systemes’ solutions upgrade and migrate customer's IT solution.
- Operate and maintain the deployed solutions on customer's site.
- Audit and propose solutions regarding the main customer operational issues. This includes tuning/configuration of Dassault Systemes’ applications and related key software component as operating system, databases, application and wed servers.
- Write installation, operation and migration guides dedicated to the customer IT team.
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability.
- Perform assessment and recommendations for IT infrastructure design, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Define and lead performance scalability and testing projects.
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineer or equivalent computer-related education
- 3 -5 years of hands-on experience with IT infrastructure implementation
- Required Skills-
- Database design/usage knowledge-
- Design modeling language (UML, BPMN, etc.)-
- Basic networking knowledge- Required
- Windows/Windows Server-Required
- Basic internet security concepts (HTTPS vs HTTP, etc.)
- Experience in technical troubleshooting and debugging
- Diagnosing network or infrastructure issues
- Fixing database performance issues
- 2 years of experience in a role with Customer relationship management
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to adjust in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills: must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Highly self-motivated, positive attitude with strong work ethics, integrity and a strong level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and/or within a global collaborative team
- Excellent communication, time management, organizational and project management skills
- Consultancy service background
- Experience in a Domain/Industry
- Coding experience, PL/SQL a plus
- Message Queue
- Webserver configuration/concepts (IIS, Apache, etc.)
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.