Imagine new horizons…
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our 3DEXPERIENCE platform leverages the Company’s world-leading 3D software applications to transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. With its online architecture, the 3DEXPERIENCE environment helps businesses to test and evaluate — anywhere in the development lifecycle of a product or service — the eventual experience they will deliver to their customers. In short, 3DEXPERIENCE powers the next-generation capabilities that drive today’s Experience Economy.
What will your role be?
As a member of Dassault Systèmes Industry Services, your mission is to contribute to DS customers’ success when deploying the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. The Infrastructure Consultant secures the deployment of 3DEXPERIENCE projects by operating and maintaining DS Solutions in the customers’ information system environments.
Following the recommendation provided by the Infrastructure Architect you will contribute to deliver highly available, scalable, and high performing production systems in order to offer the best possible experience to end users. These deployments will leverage data centers with virtualization solution, or Cloud Service Providers such as MS-Azure or AWS.
The challenges ahead…
As an Infrastructure Consultant, you will be responsible to
- Validate technical prerequisites (software/hardware) in the customer’s environment and compliancy with DS products.
- Deploy DS products, upgrade and migrate customer's PLM information system.
- Operate and maintain DS products on customer's site.
- Audit and propose solutions regarding the main customer operational issues. This includes tuning/configuration of DS products and related key software component such as Operating System, Databases, and application and web servers.
- Write installation, operation and migration guides dedicated to the customer’s IT team.
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability.
- Perform assessment and recommendations for PLM infrastructure design, PCS tuning and monitoring.
- Define and lead performance scalability and testing projects.
Your key success factors?
- Degree in computer science or equivalent training
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Mastery of VMware environments and Windows/Linux operating systems and servers
- Knowledge of network and security concepts
- Good knowledge of shell/PowerShell scripting
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Experience deploying multi-tier software architecture or PLM solutions is a plus
- Organized, analytical and risk-aware
- Knowledge of cloud systems such as MS-Azure or AWS
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and be autonomous in delivering projects and completing tasks
- Keep abreast of technological advances
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.