Imagine new horizons….
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
As an Industry Process Consultant, you will be leading large and complex technical sales support activities with prospective clients. You will educate clients, identify client pains and opportunities for improvement, define and propose Industry Solutions Experiences (ISEs) and architectures; prepare and deliver product demonstrations, explain the value of these solutions and support Proof of Concepts/Production pilots enabling our clients to fulfill their strategies, and deliver value.
What will your role be?
- The primary mission of the Industry Process Consultant is to demonstrate to customers how to get the value of our Industry Solutions Experiences(ISEs), Industry Process Experiences(IPEs), help them to re-engineer their processes leveraging those embedded in the IPEs and supported by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- The Industry Solution consultants will require to understand the processes (Legacy & Industry Process Experience) and master the product which delivers the To Be process.
- Run fit gap analysis workshops, document the “To-be” processes, and demonstrate the product in a competent and professional manner with the goal of achieving our revenue targets.
- Develop skills to master the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform usage and value through Industry Solution and Industry Processes.
- Understand how the product fulfills the business requirements.
- Contributes to increasing the value, opportunity size, shorten the sales cycle and secures a successful go-live.
- Able to articulate the overall 3DEXPERIENCE Platform value.
- Contributes to the execution of sales strategy activities and deliverables, according to the different phases, at our customers and partners.
- Closely collaborates with Industry and R&D teams, to contribute to Industry Offer and 3DEXPERIENCE Platform enhancements.
- Maintains best in class level of expertise.
- Capitalizes on field activities.
Your key success factors
- BS Mechanical Engineering or related degree; PhD strongly preferred for SIMULIA
- 8+ years’ experience in industry role
- 8+ years’ experience in a Technical Sales Consultant role
- Software presales experience
- 3DS Company Knowledge and product portfolio familiarity preferred
- Experience working with the within one of the following industries: T&M, Industrial Equipment, Energy, Manufacturing, Life Science, etc.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of consultative sales approach - Proficiency with understanding customer s business needs and constructing solutions to address those specific needs
- Knowledge of product development processes, challenges and business drivers, especially in relation to a specific industry segment or industries
- Experience with consulting practices and process improvement
- Comfortable with developing and maintaining executive, mid management and user level relationships
*Please note this is a pipeline posting to generate interest in upcoming opportunities.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.