Imagine New Horizons....
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
The Challenges Ahead
The mission of this role is to support and deliver the sales strategy process. This Business Consultant will understand, develop and capitalize industry business market knowledge by segment to leverage 3DS on industry and to guide sales team to better articulate the value of our industry portfolio.
What will your role be?
- Capitalize business and market knowledge to better articulate the value of the industry portfolio.
- Capitalize industry trends/challenge/eco-system/business process/KPI as part of the industry book
- Captialize by segment using benefits dependency framework the segment value models
- Identify and nurture executive targeted audience.
- Evangelize the entire industry team on business and market knowledge to maximize solution value and review solution value models.
- Participate to customer value roadmap definition to maintain customer value model on must/priority list.
- Support consultative selling engagement on must/priority list
- Contribute to answer request for information/request for proposal when appropriate; executive presentation.
Key Success Factors
- Minimum 8 years of experience in manufacturing either in a consulting company or within a software vendor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing projects in an international context notably large software implementations.
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team or to coordinate a team
- *Please note this is a pipeline posting to generate interest in upcoming opportunities.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.