Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world and create the future.
CATIA is a DASSAULT SYSTEMES brand and CATIA Cyber Systems is the fastest growing division of the brand that focuses on model-based systems engineering, architecture modelling for software, system of systems and enterprise business processes modelling.
What will your role be?
The primary mission of the Industry Business Consultant (m/w/d) is to reveal to customers how to get the value of DASSAULT SYSTEMES helping them to improve their system engineering processes thanks to CATIA Cyber Systems applications and the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
In this role you will understand the systems engineering processes and master the product. You will demonstrate the product in an efficient, professional way and determine the best product configuration for each specific customer case.
The location could be either in our Munich office or another 3DS location in the D-A-CH region such as Stuttgart, Darmstadt, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, Zurich, Vienna or remote. Willingness to travel to our customers in the D-A-CH region and to our Munich office is required for this position.
The challenges ahead:
• Master CATIA Cyber Systems applications, like CATIA Magic, and 3DEXPERIENCE Platform usage and value through Industry Solution and Industry Processes
• Understand how products fulfil business needs
• Contribute to increasing the deal size, fasten deal signature and secures successful go-live
• Articulate the overall CATIA Cyber Systems apps and 3DEXPERIENCE Platform value
• Contribute to the execution of the Value Engagement activities and deliverables, according to the different phases, at our customers and partners
• Value Assessment Capture and analyse customer business processes and business drivers
• Value Definition Engineer TO BE Business processes and demonstrate CATIA Cyber Systems apps and 3DEXPERIENCE value leveraging Industry Solution and Industry processes
• Value Commitment Details TO BE Business processes to work in the mind-set of the OOTB/ISE coverage and build Task and Item list for Service project sizing
• Value Delivery Support customers / Partners in CATIA Cyber Systems apps and 3DEXPERIENCE learning, deployment, and best usages
• Closely collaborate with Customer Solution Experience, Industry and R&D teams, to contribute to Industry Offer, and CATIA Cyber Systems apps and 3DEXPERIENCE Platform enhancements
• Maintain best in class level of expertise and capitalize on-field activities
• Support the Solution enablement of Partners, and Sales Ecosystem
• Contribute to marketing activities by writing and publishing white papers, technical articles and participate in industrial conferences and trade shows
• Run onsite/online workshops, trainings, and consultations
Your key success factors:
• Bachelor/Master or Diploma of Sciences in engineering or similar
• Industrial engineering background and work experience is a plus, graduates are welcome to apply as well
• SysML, UML, UAF or NAF knowledge is advantageous
• Ideally experience with modelling tools such as CATIA Magic suite or similar
• Fluent in English, German is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent analytical, facilitation, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Creativity and flexibility
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents in the English version.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
CATIA is the world’s leading solution for product design and experience. It delivers the unique ability not only to model any product in 3D but to do so in the context of the products real life behavior.