Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
The Partner Marketing Senior Manager in NAM is responsible for driving the strategy and the execution of the channel growth plans with, for and by our VARs. Define, develop, execute and measure lead and revenue generating marketing programs for CRE. Execute integrated marketing framework focused on CRE What to Market. Influence the marketing execution of the VARs to be aligned with 3DS mix and long term strategy. Prepare the VARs for mass marketing and sales of the platform.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Optimization of 3DS Program Marketing through marketing program diversification
- Increasing Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) and Marketing Contribution to Revenue (MCR)
- Defining the most efficient program framework for CRE Channel targeted market
- Settting marketing goals and plans for defined NAM VARs
- Nurturing the marketing relationship between 3DS and its VARs
- Helping VARs to evolve their marketing efforts based on differentiation and on the execution of Account Based Marketing for their target customers
- Driving & managing co-marketing programs and ensure support for our VARs through partner marketing enablement
- Ensuring successful execution with partners in accordance with co-marketing plans
- Defining and ensuring control of the operational marketing plan for his/her areas of responsibility which includes marketing with by and for our VARs
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on marketing activities and Pipeline generation
- Open new markets and segments to activate the 3DExperience strategy.
Your Key Success Factors:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of Partner Marketing experience
- Experience working with creative teams to manage the development of content/creative marketing assets is strongly desired.
- Advanced knowledge of HubSpot is a huge plus.
- A background in Demand Waterfall and ABM program management is a plus.
- Strong project/time management and prioritization.
- An organized, data-centric mindset; keen attention to detail, processes, and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.