Imagine New Horizons…..
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let us design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What is the mission?
Support our High Tech client engagements by providing valuable consulting and guidance to our clients allowing them to transform their businesses and reach their objectives:
- Identify business drivers, objectives and expected financial benefits with their associated key value indicators (KVls).
- Articulate the value of proposed solutions by defining main business changes, identifying the impacted processes, and recommending transformation plan to achieve their corporate objectives
- Define the key performance indicators (KPIs), their targeted improvement for impacted processes, and build a financial business case for the proposed initiatives.
- Define the way to capture, expose, monitor KPls, and assess business impact to enable a successful transformation plan, Provide long-range strategies to clients to expand transformations to additional capabilities and functional areas to achieve corporate objectives
- Establish 3DS credibility with executives to drive full value achievement of their business transformation by effectively leveraging their people, processes
- Support Client Executive or Sales Experts to promote and sell 3DS consulting services to support client's business transformation Build customer transformation strategy aligned with corporate and account objectives
- Drive customers sponsorship to engage in consulting engagements
- Conduct customer workshops to expose and quantify amount of value and/or savings the customer will receive
- Manage customer consulting engagements and build out customer deliverables as per our Value Engagement framework
- Be able to create executive level financial business case (ROI/ROM)
- Align strategic level vision to value-based enabling solutions
- Provide transformation recommendations to maximize value received
- Lead customer engagement activities to drive value-based deliverables
- Prepare and author value perspective of expected benefits and transformation objectives based on current account knowledge to provide to the customer's sponsor.
- Identify key industry trends, challenges and opportunities, business ecosystem, industry market analysis, business processes, capability domain / solution alignment to report a comprehensive business analysis
- Align Business Drivers, objectives to 3DS enterprise enabling solutions. Define KPIs with associated processes and tools to monitor to ensure go-live project performance
- Deliver Executive-level presentations of processes, strategies, and capabilities to drive customer sponsors to transforming their businesses with DASSAULT SYSTEMES as a business partner
- Deliver assigned consulting engagement missions and produce customer. Participate in customer engagements post go-live to expose the value received and capitalize on it for future customer opportunities
Key Success Factors
- Master Degree in Business
- Knowledge in the business, operations, processes and strategies for the High Tech industry (Semi- conductor experience preferred)
- Some experience with a consulting firm or in a corporate role delivering strategy and continuous improvement projects with an emphasis in business transformation and change management by linking operating and business models with digital technology enablers
- Experience in one at least of following transformation practice areas: business process architecture and solution implementation, business case and use case development, financial modeling, analytics strategy and implementation, complex program management, enterprise business strategy
- Functional experience in Engineering, Program Management, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing
- Strong knowledge, understanding and practice of basic financial and accounting principles
- Experience selling and implementing enterprise software solutions (preferred)
- Familiar with business consulting practices, activities and application
- Ability to work with cross-functional and cross geography teams
- Independent, self-sufficient, minimal guidance needed
- Strong analytical and program-solving skills /complex information processing
- Demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development
- Applied skills and experience planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively to accomplish priorities
- Ability to identify business opportunities and the effective implementation of strategies for selling
- Ability to work and communicate with senior-executive client stakeholders, handling difficult conversations, and resolving issues
- Desire to build upon knowledge and network through attending industry / domain related conferences
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Travel required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.