Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com.
The mission for the Global Solution Architect (GSA) - Strategy is to act as Chief Architect for the Strategic Consulting efforts within the NAM GEO by collaborating with existing account, industry, service and R&D teams to develop strategic roadmaps of DS solution and process experiences over a 3-5 year period. Working with Expert Business Consultants, the GSA – Strategy will draft, validate and propose account solution architectures and align and articulate the business value to DS’s strategic customers.
What will your role be?
The Customer Solution Experience (CSE) organization is searching for a North America (NAM) GSA – Strategy for their Strategic Consulting Team to support and represent our GEOs customers’ needs through defining, aligning and validating proposed system processes and solutions that demonstrate and deliver value through DS’ Value Engagement (VE) processes. To accomplish this mission the strategic consulting team have a need for a collaborative leader that can utilize relationships with R&D, Strategic prospects and customers and Industry partners to articulate what customer business solutions are needed and how they might evolve to support current business in today’s environment. The GSA – Strategy will also be responsible to educate the sales teams on new strategies and technologies, support strategic road map development and provide key communications enabling them to strategize with information that supports the growth of our business and evolves our customer interaction. A successful GSA Strategy should have in-depth knowledge of the current and up-and-coming trends in the target business industries with Dassault Systemes solutions, while collaborating with DASSAULT SYSTEMES services to ensure continuity through the Value Engagement process from strategy to delivery.
- Develop goals and strategies for strategic accounts that grow and stretch the account Global Solution Architect teams to adopt DASSAULT SYSTEMES Solutions for all industries and brands.
- Represent the North American (NAM) Geo perspective within the strategic community around NAM Business Process and customer needs within the Industry and Research and Development organizations.
- Develop and establish strategic key messages and roadmaps around DASSAULT SYSTEMES Solutions values and differentiators understanding all competitive solution capabilities.
- Monitor and provide insight to facilitate changes in Industry Solution Experiences both existing and newly discovered and determine where we can synergize or improve by working with Sales, Research and Development and the industry.
- Exposure to Sustainability concepts and objectives for future alignment and integration efforts.
- Understand, promote and articulate DS’ Cloud strategy for platform components to sales and architecture teams to support adoption and migration efforts.
- Develop plausible and risk-managed digital transformation engagements that align with customer strategic objectives.
- Develop tactical consulting engagement recommendations for account teams to own, develop and monitor in an overall roadmap of solutions.
- Understand DS partner abilities and delivery capabilities in overall strategies delivered by the strategic consulting team.
- Understand the changes of the DASSAULT SYSTEMES suite of tools and capabilities may help drive and improve the client experience.
Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant technical field. Masters or Doctorate in business or similar technical field is highly desirable
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience engineering and/or business systems implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of DASSAULT SYSTEMES business processes and solutions.
- Broad exposure of multiple industry application of design, engineering and operations.
- Strategic and analytical mindset with superb consultative and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of the DASSAULT SYSTEMES ecosystem.
Position provides the applicate to be in a strategic position that can influence both the Dassault Systemes solution and best practice process definition.
Opportunity to build cross industry and geo network and relationships
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.