Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
The 3DEXPERIENCE TWIN is a cross-geo department that creates digital twins to support the creation of virtual experiences during the whole product life-cycle. The department defines and promotes a CAD data management method called UDM (Universal Data Model), a standardized but always-improving set of rules implemented globally and cross-productions. To rethink how Data Management and Preparation is done and transform our processes to the Dassault 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM is a foundational part of its mission. With this goal, 3DEXPERIENCE TWIN defines requirements, tests features & functions, and develops PLATFORM knowledge within the PIONEERS program.
The challenges ahead…
- The Modeling Specialist is responsible for creating 3D models for use in high-end rendering, real time, and low poly apps and experiences.
- The Modeling Specialist will work under the Modeling Team Manager, receiving daily tasks, feedback and direction from the Manager.
- The Modeling Specialist will be expected to model 3D geometry where client supplied data is not available or too low quality for high-end visualization
- Utilize Maya, to model soft parts for interior vehicle (seats, steering wheels, shifter boots, etc.)
- Create 3D modeled assets ranging from shoes, clothing, and accessories to environments and interior design
- Create 3D models at varying level of details ranging from high resolution print models to real time mobile app/video game models
Your key success factors?
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Modeling, Low Poly Modeling, GLTF, UVs/Texturing, Retopology, Sculpting
- Deltagen experience – Desired but NOT required.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.