Imagine New Horizons…..
Are you looking for your first career opportunity? Do you want to work inside an exciting, fast-paced environment where you’ll be learning how to sell cutting edge technology? Would you like to be mentored one-on-one by a seasoned sales leader? If so, check out this opportunity!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
The Challenges Ahead
We are seeking recent university graduates to join the Dassault Systèmes Graduate Development Program-Sales. This 12-month rotational program is designed to fast-track your professional sales career and accelerate your leadership opportunities within Dassault Systèmes.
During the Program, you will collaborate with sales leaders as you rotate through different sales functions. At the same time, you’ll gain exposure to various industry verticals and product offerings. Upon successful completion of the Program, you'll become a Sales Associate.
What will your role be?
You will navigate through four rotations, Business Development, Online Sales and Sales Operations.
- As a Business Developer, you will be responsible for nurturing leads, social selling, and generating demand.
- Within Online Sales, you will work with Sales Experts to develop pipeline, participate in strategic research and account planning.
- As a transaction support specialist, you will conduct renewals, build software quotations, and help process purchase orders.
- In Customer Success, you will help drive service request resolution through help desk interaction with customers in a production context.
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related discipline.
- Up to 2 years' of professional experience in a client-facing role, ideally software sales or business development.
- Able to work onsite in our Waltham, MA campus.
- Display strong interpersonal skills, team orientation, autonomy, entrepreneurialism and self-motivation.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in English.
- Must be a US citizens or a Green Card Holder.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.