Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Develop and maintain high value-added applications allowing internal teams to analyze and effectively manage non-compliant use cases of Dassault Systemes products.
Meet the requirements of internal customers while building the architecture of the best technical solutions (maintenance, robustness, data reliability, performance). In particular, the BigData / Performance aspect is at the heart of the solution, which makes it possible to manage more than 250 Million records in a fluid manner.
More specifically, it will be:
• Understand and challenge user requests
• Transcribe user requests into technical-functional specifications
• Define architectures and Implement software solutions
• Maintain the application in production and participate in user support
• Ideally, you have experience in the design and implementation of complex software solutions/applications in which you master the technologies, in particular JAVA/J2EE
• You have a particular appetite for managing large volumes of data and performance, BigData and/or Search Engine
Your Key Success Factors:
- Bachelor's, or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3-4 years of professional experience with Core Java
- JAVA / J2EE (Spring, Hibernate…)
- SQL (Oracle)
- Experience in deployment/monitoring of web application servers
- Search Based Application (ex: Exalead, ElasticSearch, Solr)
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.