Imagine New Horizons....
- Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
- With a broad portfolio of technical and business applications, ENOVIA enables stakeholders across the enterprise to contribute to sustainable innovation.
- Are you passionate about delivering World Class Cloud & Service based Web applications?
- ENOVIA has an immediate opening in Waltham, MA for a highly skilled Software Developer with a strong background in web applications development
What will your role be?
- Application Software Developer joining ENOVIA’s Enterprise Planning group
- Build business applications that are used by fortune 500 companies
- The area of responsibility includes designing and implementing key functionalities in the application.
- This opportunity provides a holistic experience on application development providing exposure to Web & Mobile UX, Service based architecture on Cloud, Webservice APIs, Datamodel, and DEVOPS.
The challenges ahead
- From requirement, focus on designing the solution and building specifications in technical terms; i.e. select algorithms, theories, or technologies needing to be used.
- Implement solutions with test based development approach that will satisfy application needs.
- The individual will be part of a highly qualified and successful, goal-oriented team.
Your key success factors:
- Bachelor’s (or Master’s preferred) in computer science, mathematics, or related field
- 3+ years of experience working as a developer role in cloud based web applications
- Experienced in cloud DEVOPS
- Experience with web technologies (HTTP requests, JSON, etc.)
- Experience in back-end programming with Java a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.