Industry Business Consultant – UK & Ireland
Imagine New Horizons…
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced and supported. Our Industry Consulting division is responsible for the technical pre-sales of our solution set across all industries which includes many household-name brands, providing exciting and challenging exposure to leading-edge innovation.
What will your role be?
- You will be expected to support our sales performance during VALUE ENGAGEMENT, by providing valuable guidance to our clients, allowing them to transform their business, reach their objectives with clear benefits.
- Reveal the value during the “VALUE ASSESSMENT” phase by identifying Business Drivers, Objectives and expected Benefits and their value indicators (Key Value Indicators).
- Articulate the value during “VALUE DEFINITION” by defining the main Business Changes, and identifying the impacted processes to achieve Objectives. Define the performance indicators (KPIs) and their targets for these processes. Build a business case for the proposed initiatives.
- Define the way to capture and expose KPIs, and initialise monitoring of the value during the “VALUE COMMITMENT”.
- Confirm by monitoring the KPIs, assess impact on the business and expose it during "VALUE DELIVERY" phase.
- Capitalise on the realised value, KPIs and KVIs, during the “VALUE UP” phase (Post Customer Deployment).
- Establish credibility with executives to drive full value achievement of their business transformation by effectively leveraging their people, processes and solutions.
Your challenges ahead…
- As a trusted advisor, influence decision makers within our customer’s ecosystem.
- Understand, Develop & Capitalise Industry Business Market Knowledge by Segment to leverage on industry & to guide our Sales force to better articulate the value of our Industry Portfolio.
- Guarantee excellence in execution through gate reviews; Ensure knowledge and know-how capitalisation and animate the Industry Business Consultants Community.
Your Key Success Factors
- Ability to work across multiple industries and domains, demonstrating deep expertise in the business and operations of at least one industry; such as Aerospace and Defense or Energy and Materials.
- Knowledge of Dassault Systemes’ Industry Portfolio and offering.
- Experience with a consulting firm or in a corporate role delivering strategy and operations projects with an emphasis in business transformation and change management, linking operating models, business models and digital technologies.
- Experience in at least one of the following transformation practice areas: business process architecture and solution implementation, business case and use case development, financial modelling, analytics strategy and implementation, complex program management, enterprise business.
- Experience selling and implementing enterprise solutions.
- Effective Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrate the ability to work effectively with others and the ability to work with cross-functional and cross geography teams (fluent in the English language).
- Complex information processing / Problem Solving demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Active Learning and a passion to learn, a demonstrated interest in personal and professional lifelong learning and development.
- Decision making; planning and prioritising work to manage time effectively and to accomplish priorities.
- Identify new business opportunities; Commercial Orientation.
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.