Medidata: Conquering Diseases Together
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access the world's most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com.
As an Enterprise Architect of Global Enterprise Technology, you will work in a culture of innovation and partner with experienced technology professionals with deep technical experience who are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions and process improvement. You will work with multiple stakeholders, identify the most important client challenges, conduct analysis, and present strategic solutions that support the Corporate Sales, Finance, Service and Marketing strategies.
- Use people, process and technology to establish a solution strategy that aligns to our business, engages team members and supports the development of a "World Class" Sales, Service, Legal, Finance,Professional Services and Marketing organization.
- Working with senior leadership, identify the most important client challenges, conduct analysis, and present strategic solutions that support our business.
- Lead a program to develop the enterprise architecture across the organization.
- Collaborate with sales during the discovery stage to research and understand client challenges and work towards value added solutions.
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each engagement.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Have hands-on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using salesforce.com in some of the following areas with technical solutioning capabilities around:
- System Adoption
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Salesforce.com Quoting Apps (Salesforce CPQ)
- Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Integration architecture and data flow
- Cloud based architecture and application solution strategies
- Interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
- Experience bringing multiple business groups and lead the conversation around enterprise architecture and architecting enterprise cloud applications.
- 7+ years experience as an enterprise architect , business application strategy, and technology implementation in enterprise environments
- Completed several full-lifecycle, enterprise Salesforce.com implementations with project ownership.
- Implementations must have included the following:
- Enterprise Architect consultant for a consultancy working with mid to large sized organizations
- Lead large workshops of 5 – 50 people (including executive level teams) for process analysis and architecture requirements gathering.
- Experience architecting enterprise integration systems and ability to create integration landscape diagrams and use cases.
- Program Governance, Change Enablement and Adoption.
- Salesforce Quote to Cash Process.
- At least one Salesforce.com certification.
The salary range posted below refers only to positions that will be physically based in New York City. As with all roles, Medidata sets ranges based on a number of factors including function, level, candidate expertise and experience, and geographic location. Pay ranges for candidates in locations other than New York City, may differ based on the local market data in that region. The base salary pay range for this position is $157,000-$210,000.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Medidata provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission under the terms of applicable plan documents, while many of Medidata’s non-sales positions are eligible for annual bonuses. Additionally, Medidata provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most and should help you care for those who matter most. For that reason, we provide an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.