Imagine new horizons….
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a key an Enterprise Sales Executive whose mission will be to achieve revenue and growth objectives on a list of accounts & brand offers by selling 3DS value and virtual twin strategic vision; promoting Brand Promise and Industry Fundamentals to gain customer commitment on a long-term business transformation by engaging on value through our DS Framework.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will be at the forefront of driving revenue growth from our industry-leading 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and will be responsible for performing end-to-end customer engagements, from prospecting and qualifying new customer opportunities, engaging with key decision makers, delivering highly impactful and transformational value propositions, gaining stakeholder buy-in, negotiating and ultimately closing large, enterprise accounts.
What will your role be?
- Sell assigned offers (Brands) within a defined territory.
- Develop a business plan and go-to-market strategy for Assigned Accounts/Territory
- Network internally within the larger Dassault Systèmes ecosystem to form and leverage relationships to identify new opportunities, qualify potential targets, & build pipeline
- Call on senior-level executive contacts mainly within the marketing domain (CEO, CFO, CMO, CIO, VP Sales, VP Design), and confidently articulate a transformational vision & mindset
- Manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle
- Develop, prioritize, and maintain a list of high-value target clients
- Prospect within target clients to uncover sales opportunities
- Qualify sales opportunities for high value delivery and readiness-to-buy
- Leverage principals of enterprise/group selling to navigate large potential clients, build relationships, and engage key stakeholders across the organization
- Co-Develop engagement strategy & timeline with clients
- Perform end-to-end sales engagements compliant with the DS Referential - LEVERAGE and VALUE ENGAGEMENT processes to achieve revenue plan
- Negotiate & Close business to meet quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintain visibility through cadenced updates to internal stakeholders
- Document and maintain all activities, account sales strategy & opportunity progress in the CRM
- Follow Sales certification program
- Act as “Champion” for the business initiatives related communities on demand
- Act as a “Champion” within the Brand communities
Your Success factors?
Bachelor's degree in a technical field. An advanced degree in a technical field and/or business is a plus
4+ years of a proven track record of selling complex technical software solutions, preferably engineering solutions, in a stand-alone and enterprise environment.
- Experience selling to the US Federal Government, preferably the DOD, DOE, NASA, DHS, DOT or HHS
- Knowledge of selling a full enterprise software suite with experience in PLM and MBSE/MBE on premises and/or cloud
- Proven experience in consultative value selling
- Must be a US citizen to allow broader access to government facilities and programs
- Excellent presentation skills both written and oral, with experience at presenting to the "C" and/or executive level of complex organizations including the Federal government. This position will require substantial travel and, likely, a need for a government security clearance to effectively work within the assigned client base.
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business and discuss issues from multiple angles
- A problem solver by nature, with the ability to quickly key in on customer inefficiencies and take pride in crafting and proposing creative solutions
- Ability to challenge the way things have always been done, and inspire a different way of thinking
- Naturally curious with a deep desire to fundamentally understand how things work
- Ability to breakdown complex concepts into straight-forward, basic terms
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.