ENOVIA is seeking a Content Marketing Senior Manager to increase brand awareness and advocacy. Within the ENOVIA Brand Marketing team, this position will play a key role developing one brand voice while revealing many brand stories; turning brand accomplishments and success into stories that have an impact. In this role you will be responsible to build connection, interest and understanding through the power of story.
The successful candidate will be a master storyteller, defining narratives of people first messaging and bring specialized professional expertise and touches in creating compelling video and content – from the conceptualization to video shooting to final production. He will be a transform brand accomplishments and success into stories have an impact.
- Identify and track customer and user references and story candidates
- Working with customers, users and brand leaders across the organization, lead the creation of powerful brand stories for business that increases brand awareness and advocacy.
- Write and produce content that builds meaningful connections, including video development and ghostwriting – from concept through development and production– for delivery across a wide variety of vehicles and channels
- Create product, testimonial, social media, explainer and behind-the-scene, docuseries videos, ensuring consistency of voice, tone, grammar and style that engage and educate our users and prospects
- Analyze gaps in processes and in how the content inventory maps to our customer audiences and their specific customer journey requirements and, partnering with product marketing, conduct monthly content inventory and content creation updates to fill those gaps
- Stay on top of industry trends and customer requirements to provide direction or make recommendations for content to be aligned or included in larger brand and company project
- Maintain regular cadence with global, cross- discipline/brand/industry teams to ensure content is relevant, novel and can be leveraged across the broader enterprise
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in digital media, corporate communications or related field
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or business required
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is a plus
- Excellent visual story-telling skills; proven experience designing, pitching, writing scenarios and delivering relevant content that delivers engagement & memorable experience.
- English as first language, or extremely fluent and highly skilled at writing in English
- Video production and post production skills: on-site filming, stock footages Stock footages (ideation, rough-cut, editing), animation and motion graphics (ideation, storyboarding, animation), editing of existing videos (processing of footages, editing, color-grading)
- Proven reputation as a highly credible and collaborative cross-functional team player with success adjusting the culture and building consensus via heavy collaboration across all functions and levels in a highly matrixed organization
- Comfortable and experienced working closely with C-level executives (internal and external)
- Organizational excellence with proven project and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail, commitment to quality and ability to multitask effectively
- Passionate storyteller with a ‘People first’ mindset
- Scientific minded with a creative/artistic spirit
- Team player & mentor - cross-industry, cross-brand, cross-functional
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.