As the Director of the Mid-Market Consulting team, you will be responsible for leading a team of Solutions Consultants and partnering with Sales to understand our customers business, help drive revenue and ensure customer success. The Director of Solutions Consulting is responsible for the ongoing training and development of the Solutions Consulting Team and participates in customer engagements, strategic assessments, technical architectures, RFI/RFP’s and pricing for Medidata Products and Services.
- Direct management of Solutions Consulting resources
- Assignment, management and follow-up of all resources engaged in qualified opportunities
- Recruit and hire Solutions Consulting resources
- Train, coach and mentor resources to be a key member of the account teams, conduct customer Discovery sessions, develop and deliver technical architectures and product demonstrations.
- Review and approve completion of application and/or technical RFI/RFP responses
- Oversee Solutions Consulting team initiatives as identified by the Vice President, Sales Consulting
- Review and approve pricing proposals and SOWs.
- Manage effective transition of new accounts to Professional Services team
- Knowledge of computer usage in a web-based environment
- Deep understanding of clinical data management applications and/or concepts
- Minimum of seven years of previous technical sales consulting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical and technical skills
- Exposure to formal sales methodologies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.