Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons...
Do you want to take on a new challenge related to digital transformation for the consumer industry? Are you familiar with BtoBforC marketing practices? How much do you know about the evolution of retail and e-commerce?
When 3D universes meets interior design, everyone imagines their living space. Does this sound like a great project to you? So read on!
3DVIA is Dassault Systèmes’ consumer experience brand. It offers 3D space planning solutions for individuals (HomeByMe https://home.by.me/en/and businesses (HomeByMe for Retailers https://enterprise-home.by.me/), by offering them new ways to be inspired, to interact and to create their home projects in 3D by making the best choices.
The Challenges ahead…
In this context, you implement the HomeByMe for Retailers digital marketing plan, under the management of the 3DVIA & HomeByMe for Retailers marketing leader.
• Execute digital marketing operations aimed at developing brand visibility and increasing conversion rates
• Maintain, update and promote the website including SEO analysis and recommendations to improve the ranking of the website
• Manage, maintain and monitor of the presence of the brand on social networks, including reporting and recommendations to increase engagement
• Develop marketing campaigns (landing pages, marketing content, promotion kit…) with external agencies and internal teams
• Manage the execution and distribution of organic and paid campaigns, including emailings.
• Analyze and monitor the results of marketing actions, based on the KPIs defined in the global plan
What will your role be?
Management of Digital Marketing operations:
• Website: monitor the web pages to promote HomeByMe for Retailers to our target audience
• Social Media: execute HomeByMe for Retailers communication strategy on social networks
• Account Based marketing: support for content creation and execution of marketing campaigns on the account list
Digital Marketing content creation:
• Maintain and improve relevant content to support social networks, website and digital campaigns (video teaser, white papers, e-book, etc…)
Analysis of results and reporting:
• Monthly reporting on traffic acquisition, reach, engagement and conversion rates
• Analyze and share results in terms of business ROI
Collaboration with the ecosystem; under the direction of the 3DVIA & HomeByMe for Retailers Marketing Manager, you will:
• Work closely with the sales, strategy and solutions team
• Leverage the extended resources of the Dassault Systèmes group
• Ensure the consistency with HomeByMe for consumers who adresses individuals and interior designers
Your key success factors...
Master degree in Digital Marketing (web, social media).
You have 3 to 6 years of experience in digital marketing and/or marketing project management.
Experience within a breakthrough innovation structure, in retail or in digital transformation is a real plus.
You are fluent in French and English.
Understanding of the global nature of Dassault Systèmes’ group, its products and brands; and particularly 3DVIA & HomeByMe for Retailers.
- Marketing project management
- Digital marketing: web, SEO, social media
- Content marketing & distribution (paid, organic)
- Collaborative spirit to liaise with the sales, solutions, and corporate team
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to edit images, make video montages
- Data analysis and reporting
- Active co-operation
- Adaptability and agility
- Effective communication
3DVIA® helps consumers make important buying decisions in their daily life by delivering a rich and engaging 3DEXPERIENCE.