Imagine new horizons….
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a key DELMIA Sales Manager who will successfully develop and lead a sales team to create a sustainable business for the assigned territory.
What will your role be?
- Manage 5+ sales persons to drive revenue plan delivery and overall customer satisfaction.
- Mentor and lead transformation within his/her sales team to grow revenue for 3DS.
- Define the Geo Strategy and realize the sales planning
- Be accountable to execute, based on DS value driven framework
- Leverage DS platform as our favorite channel for intimate clients’ relationships and align 3DS Ecosystem activities & deliverables.
- Contribute and drive revenue delivery on target in accordance with his/her committed annual plan.
- Support Sales Experts part of his/her team to achieve their quota
- Define the Geo Strategy and Ensure it will become a field execution thru the sales planning realization
- Develop sales strategy and appropriate sales coverage on assigned territory
Your Success factors?
- 8+ years’ experience in selling software solutions
- Experience in sales team management is required
- Background in manufacturing (discrete and/or process) a plus
- Engage on value
- C-Level Relationship & Intimacy
- Manages Alliances
- Assume responsibility for the management of a business
- Create a work atmosphere of continuous improvement
- Driving for Results
- Presenting to Others
- Inspiring Others
NOTE: Compensation for the role will be commensurate with experience. The total expected compensation range will be between 230,000 and 270,000, representing the base salary (or annualized salary based on estimated hourly compensation) and target bonus.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.