Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Lead the way in the digital transformation of a company. Implement an intuitive planning and optimization solution that aids users to make intelligent decisions for their business. Grow your industry knowledge. As a Software Expert (SwE) you design and build solutions in industries such as Aerospace & Defense, Manufacturing, Workforce Scheduling, Logistics, and Supply Chain planning. Be part of a team. We work in small, agile teams that are able to adapt to changing requirements and with software that moves as fast as we do.
The challenges ahead…
- Learn and promote component re-use
- Design new components for re-use in collaboration with architects
- Define and describe functional behavior, limitations and acceptance tests of capabilities to deliver
- Execute software development plan respecting defined plan, quality criteria and accurately documented: Code, build and run unit tests
- Perform Code Review to continuously improve existing code to make it lean.
- Share knowledge within and outside the team on produced developments and technical components.
Your key success factors?
- Knowledge or experience with full stack development is useful, as our applications will typically require configuration at all levels
- Modeling experience (UML, BPMN, Entity-Relationship, etc.)
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Exposure to Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Practiced implementation of unit and integration tests
- Diverse working experience
- A love for learning
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.