Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com
Click here to learn more about our supply chain products: https://www.3ds.com/products-services/delmia/
What will your role be?
As a DELMIA Supply Chain Industry Process Consultant, you will be leading large and complex technical sales support activities with prospective clients. You will educate clients, identify client pains and opportunities for improvement, define and propose Supply Chain solutions and architectures prepare and deliver product demonstrations, explain the value of these solutions. Within our centralized expert team, you will also educate and support your peers to increase their autonomy and drive them to success.
• Discover and analyze customer business problems and architect an aligned solution
• Formulate recommendations and solutions (proposed business processes) with supporting value evidences (KPIs and business case)
• Contribute to the execution of Value Engagement activities and deliverables.
• Articulate value, based on identified KPIs and KVIs using customer value models and adapting them to the customer's specific challenges and needs
• Support presentation of value proposal to Executive / Head of department sponsors
• Responsible for developing Best In Class demos and solution vision presentation
• Support Request For Information / Request for Proposal processes
Key Success Factors
• Experience in the Advanced Planning System software space, including functional and technical coverage across all manufacturing horizons, be it as a user or in the positioning of an APS to deliver value in sales engagements
• Supply chain management knowledge
• Great communication skills, comfortable delivering presentations to C-level audiences
• Good analytical skills and problem solving approach
• Highly motivated and independent
• Effective time management
• Results driven
• Thrives in high pressure environments/situations
DELMIA helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of global operations to re-imagine business for achieving sustainable excellence and delivering orchestration across value networks.