We are looking for a Specialized Marketer to join our DELMIA brand marketing team in the Cracow office. As a DELMIA Marketing Specialist, you will contribute to the WW project planning and project management of events.
• You will be an event project manager and be fully responsible for some events, staffing, content creation and communication kit for the sales to invite. You will create the landing pages to register. You ensure a smooth and professional event, with the right staffing. After the event, you will be responsible for the lead upload and lead follow up with the HUB and sales as well as create the internal communication and marketing e - mailings.
• You will manage your event pipeline and assure the lead flow
• You help strengthen our brand awareness and reputation through the attraction, activation, engagement and the retention of the brand actual and potential users, aligned with the brand promise and strategic plan.
• You know how to work with our customers to create video’s and case studies.
• You will help animate the customer database, invite them for speaking opportunities at conferences and events
• You will help with the brand user loyalty / champion program to strengthen their loyalty to the Brand and to build sustainable user references and testimonials
• You will be responsible to define, execute and track demand generation programs and campaigns, digital and onsite. (Events, webinars, lead generation campaigns)
• You can provide and track the results of each lead generation activity you created and propose ways to improve.
• You will be joining a passionate, international team that is creative, fun, always eager to learn and who stimulate each other to excel.
• Minimum 4 years of professional experience in Marketing, preferably in software companies
• Knowledge of digital and event marketing is required
• Experience in B2B marketing (specifically software solutions for manufacturing and supply chain and optimization is a plus)
• Knowledge of how to define, execute and track demand generation programs and campaigns, digital and traditional
• You know how to work with different internal departments (Sales, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Digital, Brands and Industries) and external resources to obtain needed materials and services and get the job done.
• Coordinate and manage the production of webinars and follow up on leads and the results, lead status and pipeline revenue
• Speaking German and/or French will be considered as a big advantage
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• Opportunity, to work for the second biggest software company in Europe
• Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience
• International work environment
• Internal and external trainings, participation in conferences
• Private health care with dental, life Insurance and additional benefits (Multisport, a parking spot, integration events, flexible working hours, bridge days, PPE – Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny)
DELMIA helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of global operations to re-imagine business for achieving sustainable excellence and delivering orchestration across value networks.