Join our team as the Manufacturing and Supply Chain Sales Director for our EuroNorth DELMIA Brand and help our clients to reach their full potential. Please note this role can be based in The Netherlands, United Kingdom and/or Sweden.
DELMIA, powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real world of value networks to collaborate, model, simulate, optimize and perform. Operational excellence requires harmony across the value network. DELMIA provides solutions to leverage the virtual world of modelling, simulation and optimization with the real world of operations to provide a complete solution to value network stakeholders. From suppliers to producers, to logistics and transportation providers, to service operators and workforces.
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced and supported. At Dassault Systèmes we empower people with passion for change and innovation. WeAre3DS
• Run the DELMIA Business Unit (Software and services), and become part of a team, whose passion is to help our customers reach their visions and at the same time grow and expand our business across,
• Manage, support and coach a direct DELMIA Sales Expert team for large accounts; and to a network of Sales and Delivery partners, by leading Customer Executive relationships and global ecosystem to support enterprise and business transformation,
• Act as the voice of the customer within Dassault Systèmes, excel in Customer satisfaction with current installed based,
• Establish a sustainable 3 years growth plan to secure 20% YoY growth, and maintain accurate account plans and forecast,
• Build the Marketing plan to generate leads and establish market awareness for DELMIA
• Actively communicate with the other GEO leaders to seek collaboration/coordination on Key accounts; and with the GEO Managing Director and Brand Manager to share plan and reports progress on a quarterly business model,
• Leverage the DELMIA Business unit 3 years strategy and sales initiatives.
• Extensive experience in Manufacturing or Supply Chain solution selling
• Proven successful software solution sales management experience from a System Integrator, Manufacturing solution (MES/MOM/WMS…), or Supply Chain solution (IBP, APS, MPS)
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Proven industry knowledge
• Ability to understand our software and optimization for Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain, how the customer can gain value
• Ability to manage end to end customer engagements
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.
DELMIA helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of global operations to re-imagine business for achieving sustainable excellence and delivering orchestration across value networks.