Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine New Horizons
Delmia Apriso team is in need of a MOM Technical Consultant to assure the successfull delivery of Delmia Apriso Solutions to our customers in the GEO / Region.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
• Work Together with pre-sales consultant and partners to assess technical risks of projects in presales Stage and to make recommendation on approach of positioning and proposal for services.
• Provide expertise in functionalities to support pre-sales and solution design in the areas of MES/MOM/MPS/APS/Scheduling
• To articulate business value of DELMIA applications to potential customers and partners
• Plan and lead the business blue print following & Idquo; Best of breed” business practices and leveraging Ortems standard functionalities. This includes requirement gathering, gap identification/ gap resolution, scope definition, FlexNet detail process design, solution Architecture, and creation of detailed functional designs for extensions.
• Lead the execution of training activities for customers and partners
• Architect product integration
• Support our partners and/or customers in all the above activities
The challenges ahead
•Understand Customer Business Requirements, Scenarios, Use Cases, Users Experience needs.
•Understand the Technical Specification Dossier as reported by Software Architect and translate them into Detailed Technical Specifications.
•Evaluate costs (man/days), manage activities in order to ensure deliveries deadlines, report to Software Architect.
•Understand the software system design, describe the specifications in technical terms: select the algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used. Plan the appropriate user interface. Identify and manage dependencies with other components. Document these selections in the Detailed Technical Specifications.
•Develop code functions and Unitary Tests in respect of quality rules defined by the Software Architect.
•Write Operation Guide explaining deployment of the Software components.
•Analyze and correct reported issues and/or execute software changes required by the customer aligned with R&D strategies.
•Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
Your key success factors
3+ years of software development and architecture
3+ years of MES/MOM implementation experience
1+ years of experience leading software development projects, or acting as a solution architect
3+ years of experience in developing with C#.NET Frameworks in any of Asp.net WebForm or MVC or Web Service, Web API
2+ years of experience with MS SQL Server & Oracle
• Required Skills:
Knowledge of XML, JSON, JSON Schema, HTML5, Ajax, JQuery
Experience in testing
Skillfully use SQL, can develop store procedure using T-SQL or PL/SQL
User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design
• Skills Plus:
Experience in CSS or CSS library (e.g. Bootstrap) would be a plus
Experience in OPC, PLC,SCADA would be a plus
Experience in XML Format Mapping Soft (eg: Mapforce) would be a plus
Experience in test automation would be a plus
Experience in design patterns and Service Oriented Architecture, DDD, IOC, ORM, AOP would be a plus.
Experience in ASP.NET SignalR would be a plus.
HTML5/CSS, and Knowledge of what works in specific browsers would be a plus
Experience in Angular2 or React or Vue would be a plus
DELMIA helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of global operations to re-imagine business for achieving sustainable excellence and delivering orchestration across value networks.