Role Description & Responsibilities
In order to support the growth of Dassault Systèmes, your responsibilities include the following:
- Work as technical account manager to support lighthouse customer and value leverage the customer
- Plan and lead the business blue print following Best of breed business practices and leveraging Apriso standard functionalities. This includes requirement gathering, gap identification/ gap resolution, scope definition, Apriso detail process design, solution Architecture, and creation of detailed functional designs for extensions.
- Collaborates with Sales Expert - Client Executive, the customer strategy to develop revenues by qualifying and driving new business opportunities for short term and midterm perspective
- Lead the execution of training activities for customers and partners(Apriso standard training, Apriso configuration best practices training, customer solution training)
- Work Together with sales expert and partners to assess technical risks of projects in presales Stage and to make recommendation on approach of positioning and proposal for project.
- Provide expertise in Apriso functionalities to support pre-sales and solution design in the areas of MES, LES, QMS, Maintenance, Time/Labor.
- To articulate business value of DELMIA Apriso MOM applications to potential customers and partners
- Support our partners and/or customers in all the above activities
* Education Level: Bachelor’s degree or above
* Level of Experience : 8 years
- Must have manufacture experience in battery industry
- Good communication skill with customer
- Have project management experience is better
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a supply chain/LES/MES/QMS/ERP functional role( either business or IT) providing familiarity with business procedures and practices
- Rich experience in APRISO development.
- Strong understanding of the service business in the region
- Experience in business process design for production or logistics. Must be able to help customers to prioritize business requirements to meet budget and timing constraint
- Knowledge of manufacturing and logistics process( Production planning, inventory management, Warehouse and logistics, Sales and distribution, SCM)
- Consulting Skill to assist customer in requirement definition, business process change and solution proposal
What’s in it for you?
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS