Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
In this role, you'll be part of our Configuration team, which is responsible for building configurations from pure data.
The Data Analyst / Product Specialist main responsibility is to prepare master models adhering to our internal standards. This typically includes QA for build-up correctness and product logic before the model handover to staging teams or to external partners.
The challenges ahead…
- Building the logic behind our configurators and visualizers
- Preparing models for VR/AR experiences
- Checking the configurations with respect to quality and defined product correctness
- QA for build-up correctness and product logic of all deliverables
- Troubleshoot problems on all production relevant pipelines
- Create efforts estimations and support PMs with timeline creation
- Setting up materials according to customer briefings
- Able to interact with customers
Your key success factors?
- Eye for detail
- A working understanding of UDM data preparation workflow
- A working understanding of 3D scenes in DG and how to manipulate them
- A working understanding of 3D objects (meshes, NURBS, UVs, attributes, etc.)
- Basic understanding of metadata and assignment tables
- Basic understanding of file export / import / conversion
- A working understanding of variants and product structure in DG and PVC
- A basic understanding of setting up materials/shaders following the standardized workflow
- Ability to understand project/process/task requirements
- Ability to work in team.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.