Imagine new horizons…
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let's open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
This individual would be responsible to deliver proactive services and to provide technical advocacy to our Enterprise Subscription Services (ESS) customers back into the various departments within our organization. He/she is responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction for our Enterprise level customers using the SOLIDWORKS family of products.
The Challenges Ahead
- Working together in concert with our Sales team, this individual will be responsible for working with their Enterprise Subscription Services accounts on the post-sales management of their global investment in SOLIDWORKS products, the various VARs that provide the first tier support for the customers around the world as well as the facilitation on the delivery of the full suite of services provided as part of the ESS program
- Building strong customer relationships through the review and understanding of their business processes and systems to allow he/she to establish themselves as a Trusted Advisor to their customers
- Engage all of the key stakeholders within DS SolidWorks, the VAR and the customer to help ensure key customer initiatives that rely on SOLIDWORKS products are reviewed and provided with feedback and direction necessary to ensure their success.
- Take the lead to monitor, facilitate, and respond to all account issues
- Be an advocate for their accounts within SOLIDWORKS and facilitate the relationship between our customers, resellers and various internal departments
- Work with and manage our Value-Added Resellers to provide our ESS customers with a great post-sales experience
- Work with all stakeholders to insure resolution plans and resources are in place to address the issues. Act as a resource (customer visit, VAR follow-up, etc.) for these issues
- Help drive the successful implementation of SOLIDWORKS products by facilitating all necessary discussions for our customers with a mix of internal and external subject matter experts
- Implement field service related value enhancing processes, procedures, technology focusing on next level customer support model and investigate and define our next level installed base customer interaction model
- Implement and manage customer success and satisfaction process/metrics for our ESS accounts
- Partner with our Corporate Accounts Sales team members to help ensure seamless transition from the sale into production
- Beyond ESS, he/she will also work in concert with the APAC CRE Sales organization to identify and engage accounts across the CRE engagement model that are at risk of failing to adopt or otherwise find success with our desktop and cloud applications, which put their renewals at risk. Once Sales identifies an at risk account, he/she will engage the client and their Partner to understand what is driving the risk, and work collectively to establish an action plan to address the issues through the following activities
- Identify and prioritize critical issues along with the related business impacts
- Lead the escalation activity to drive the resolution of the key issues needed to de-escalate the situation at the account
- Identify issues such as training and on boarding and work with the CRE partners to identify and enact action plans to address these needs to right the customer.