Imagine new horizons
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS is looking to hire a Software Engineer/Cloud Security Engineer Generalist with solid Cloud experience, who will be located in Waltham and will work with the rest of the team in developing new and cutting-edge innovative ideas.
What will your role be?
we have an opportunity to join a growing team to advance SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS services with Dassault Systéms. You will build capabilities into the product landscape and provide the tooling to prevent or mitigate risks that could be leveraged by malicious actors.
The challenges ahead
- Explore, design, build and deploy end-to-end features supporting the above statement.
- Integrate internal user facing dashboards and alerting solutions, metrics and reports.
- Collaborate with a team of application software and security engineers
- Solve an important problem in the information security space using tools to support our full stack applications
Your key success factors
- B.S. minimum required, MS preferred – Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
- 5+ years of professional Multi Cloud technology and application development experience.
- Experience building user facing features and owning the whole stack. Interest in helping on the backend where needed
- AWS technologies (CLI, S3, IAM, EC2, ECS, ECR, KMS, CloudWatch, Lambda, Route53, SQS, SNS)
- Linux administration (RHEL, Centos)
- Chef, Ansible, Puppet OR Terraform, Code Pipeline, Jenkins, CircleCI
- RDBMS (Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL)
- CrowdStrike, Synopsis, and other CI/CD tools for monitoring and deployment.
- Strong independent contributor to a software project
- Demonstrated technical initiative and good communication skills
- Strong desire to perform and grow as a software engineer
Nice to have:
- Broad understanding of or strong interest in information security problems or application security
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.