Imagine new Horizons….
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? Here at DASSAULT SYSTEMES, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together, helping people and businesses around the world create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow.
DELMIAWorks, a brand of Dassault Systemes, was born on the shop floor and has been evolving for over 30 years to become a leader in MES and ERP software for manufacturers. Our software helps run almost all aspects of a manufacturing business; from quoting to shipping, business financials to cost accounting, and communicating with the manufacturing machines.
We are currently hiring an exciting opportunity as a Cloud Operation Systems Engineer to support the front-end technical contact for the DELMIA|Works Hosted Managed Services offering.
The Cloud Operation Systems Engineer, will contribute to a positive customer experience by assisting and troubleshooting problems with customers as they relate to the Hosted Manage Services Offering to track and own incoming support tickets from receipt to resolved status in an escalated state and will coordinate and perform software updates, validate and update documentation, provide new solutions to customers, and perform testing of new tools to assist in administration of the hosted environments.
This position will be part of a 24/7 on-call rotation with other members of the cloud team and open to all U.S. Dassault office location.
What will your role be?
- Communicate with customers via email, voice, and ticketing system
- Provide front line support for incoming client issues related to server and software infrastructure.
- Operates as a point of contact in escalation calls for level 1 engineers.
- Coordinate, schedule and perform server/software maintenance.
- Suggest ideas to scale support, reduce tickets while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Share customer feedback to the team for case studies.
- Look for ways to automate processes and improve efficiencies with new solutions.
- Create content to be utilized for the DELMIA|WORKS Cloud Knowledge Base.
- Weekly scheduled shifts for on-call support (24/7 - Pager duty)
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
The challenges ahead….
- Execute 24x7 Cloud Operations to ensure reliability, performance and quality of 3DS Cloud Services
- Support On Call rotation and shifts
- Execute escalation policies to level 2 engineers as needed
- Open the relevant incidents to the Engineering and Projects Manager in case of impacting production issues or of incorrect procedures and validate correction
- Understand monitoring and operations of HMS architecture
- Learn and operate state of the art on cloud run practices
Your key success factors….
- High School diploma or GED is required
- 2-4 years’ experience desktop administration: Installing and removing software, network permissions (read/write access to files), printer installation and configuration, database connections, user logins.
- Understanding and proficiency in Windows Servers (2012r2/2019), Active Directory, Doman Name Servers (DNS) and Group Policy (GPO).
- Proficiency and understanding of the OSI Model.
- Understanding and proficiency in networking including: Topology, deployment, VPNs and IPSec, VLANS, Routing Tables, Access Control Lists (ACL) and Security Groups (SG).
- Understanding and interest in scripting with PowerShell, Ruby/Chef, and/or SQL (Oracle/SQLPLUS).
- Ability and interests in learning new software and technologies.
- Excellent communication, time management and teamwork skills.
- Must be a self-motivated team player who likes responsibility
- Bachelor’s in computer science, or Certifications such as A+, Network +, Security+, CCNA, AWS Solutions Architect.
- Understanding and interest in scripting or programming: PowerShell, Ruby/Chef, SQL, Python.
- Proficiency in Red Hat / CENTOS Linux and administration.
- Understanding of relational database systems: Oracle.
- Experience working with Cloud infrastructure: AWS: EC2, S3, Route53, VPC, Lambda, SSM (Azure equivalent).
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.