Imagine New Horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? Today's world is new: the global events of the past few years have disrupted the way people work together, their goals, and priorities. Everything we do is geared to improving the future – our commitment drives our culture to innovation and a positive impact on society.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact and changing the world, you are looking in the right direction. At Dassault Systèmes, we harmonize product, nature, and life for a more sustainable world.
We are currently looking for an Online Sales Customer Success Manager. This position is located out of our North American Headquarters in Waltham, MA.
The Challenge Ahead
As an Online Customer Success Manager, your primary mission is to guarantee Buyer service adoption and increase order volume and value for our Online Sales Portfolio.
What will your role be?
- Define and provide user success path to accelerate service adoption by users
- Monitor and assess Service Buyer performance (KPIs) and engage corrective actions if necessary
- Follow up with main Buyers through automated triggers or requests when needed
- Act as level 1 support for user requests related to product/service usage or information
- Maximize the request conversion rate by transforming leads (user requests) into orders
- Nurture and animate the ecosystem of existing users through different marketing tactics
- Develop co-marketing activities with service providers (campaigns, events, promotions)
- Inform Buyers about any service updates on a regular basis
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field highly preferred (Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- 6+ years in a sales related customer facing role, customer adoption and/or technical support
- Knowledge or strong interest in Dassault Systemes’ Product Portfolio (SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, ENOVIA) highly preferred
- Strong Strategic Thinking Skills
- Positive, self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm; willingness to learn
- Effective Relationship Management Skills
- Ability to work independently within a collaborative team structure
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills
- Effective Communication Skills (written and verbal)
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.