Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
As a Global Client Executive you will lead the customer top level executive relationship to support enterprise business transformation.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Develop and grow major account relationships with named prospect and customer accounts.
- Define 3DS team (including Value Added Reseller partners) endorsement and customer commitment based on Value Engagement framework to generate substantial growth in incremental revenue over three years.
- Review partner sales and technical resource allocation with Value Added Reseller partner management with view towards Value Engagement approach and Customer Value Roadmap.
- Be a customer advocate and develop trusted advisor status with customer.
- Lead client business reviews to ensure proper execution of sales strategy agreed upon with customer.
- Provide an accurate forecast on 5 rolling quarters and FY creating the appropriate pipeline to reach business objectives
- Manage (with Value Added Reseller) negotiation with the customer by complying with all 3DS engagement processes (SBO, IOC, CLOSA, Revenue recognition), government and local regulations, DS policies and ethical standards
- Use and fulfill My Client Engagement according the corporate guidance
- Build and develop trusted relationships at executive level and within all layers of client organization to ensure sustainable business for 3DS
- Identify and transform leads into opportunities
Your Key Success Factors:
- At least 8+ year's experience in selling software solutions to large enterprise clients. Selling SaaS or cloud software solutions a plus.
- Experience in Sales Team Management and in Business Consulting function desirable.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.