Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine New Horizons...
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Serving over 200,000 customers in 12 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow. At Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
As a CG Supervisor, you oversee the day-to-day operations of projects and are taking responsibility for the visual quality and technical approach of all CG deliverables, in accordance with FLAVOR3D´s high quality standards. You will have to demonstrate knowledge and mastery of a collection of tools as well as working methods and will have to show leadership in directing a team of CG artists, technically and artistically.
• Superior creative problem-solving skills both artistically and technically, pushing the quality of FLAVOR3D's creative work on every project
• Providing creative advice and involvement in challenging projects that require additional management support
• Taking responsibility for the profitability of projects and contributing in any way possible to help with any creative and technical decisions that may affect this
• Infectious passion for keeping up-to-date with state-of-the-art VFX
• You are involved in all exchanges with clients; analyzing and understanding their needs, in order to better support the technical and creative abilities of the team and the outcome of a project. Ensure clients’ visions are met by constantly improving upon their requirements
The challenges ahead:
• Working in close collaboration with the VFX Producer, you act as an advisor and are responsible for all creative, as well as workflow and pipeline related aspects of a project
• Plan job's execution – define schedules, workflow and methodology as required and provides status reviews to the Producer on the progress of the work carried out by the team
• You act collaborative and demonstrate a high level of work ethic. You support the development of junior and mid artists, mentoring them, providing advice and feedback both creatively as well as leadership support and guidance
Your key success factors:
• Credited experience in working on CGI / VFX projects, and a passion for automotive
• Passion and a broad knowledge of the VFX and Immersive industry with an eye for future developments and challenges
• Demonstrate excellent leadership skills across all levels, strong communication at all levels, both on a technical and creative basis and strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work within and inspire a team and also under own initiative
• Strong time management and organisation skills
• Experience with staff management including providing consistent and constructive feedback
• Solid knowledge of VFX/CG shot production and its iteration process
• Knowledge of modeling, texturing, rigging, animation, shading, lighting, compositing and FX
• Advanced knowledge in Maya/VRay, Katana/VRay, Nuke, and Unreal Engine
• Superior client management skills
3DEXCITE drives marketing transformation with automated content production pipelines and collaborative networks based on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.